[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
my Kawaii PINK blog~!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to leave a tag ^^
thanks
-blog webmiss
PIXELED Pink ♥ | Kawaiiness :)
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

1 - DIARY
2 - PROFILE
3 - GALLERY
4 - STUFFS
5 - LINKS
6 - SITE


Welcome to my blog and please leave a tag ;)
Webmiss

12 years of age.
Happily born the 24th day of March.
Loves SNSD and Super Junior and SHINee PINK.
Addicted to K-Pop.
Craves for sushi and ice cream.
Sweet Thoughts


Archives

Recent Posts

Dance its my life
At Malaysia(Grandma house)
Bored!!!!
Wat to choose?????
Tmr graduation nites
Private blog
Saturday going to Bugis
SNOWBALL CLASSIC IDSF INTERNATIONAL OPEN LATIN - R...
2010 European Latin Professional Championship
Slavik Kryklyvyy & Anna Melnikova - Samba


The Past

July 2009
September 2009
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2011


Melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 @ 2:59 AM
`Bugis!!

0 Gave Some Love

Hiii blogger
tdae going bugis with my valentine!!
so funnn today!!!
:D
we take neoprints thrice!~
wow
thx valentine for paying the neoprints money.
thank you valentine.
I love u 4ever
Muz remember me ah!!
okay?
This post is for u!